When will you receive your money?
We want our members to receive their money as quickly as possible and work hard to reduce processing times.
When will your application be processed?
On our start page, you can see the current processing time (handläggningstid).
Each case takes a different amount of time to process, and unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact date for when your specific case will be completed.
We process all compensation applications in the order they are received, and you will receive information on "Mina sidor" or in a letter from us when we review your case. If you haven't heard anything, it's because we haven't had a chance to process your case yet.
Here's how you can help us process your application faster:
- Be thorough when filling out your application. It's essential to provide details about everything you've done in the last 13 months.
- Log in to "Mina sidor" and submit all items on your to-do list. If we need more information from you after reviewing your case, we will notify you through "Mina sidor."
- Report your time as soon as possible. Without your time report, we cannot make a decision. Continue reporting for the weeks you are applying for money, even if we haven't made a decision yet.
- Notify us of changes. It's crucial to inform us if, for example, you get a job, take parental leave, or start studying.
- Do not submit the same certificate (intyg) multiple times. Sending the same certificate multiple times may delay processing. You can see which certificates you've already submitted on "Mina sidor" under "Mina dokument & brev" (My documents & letters).
- Remember to provide employer certificates. You need to request employer certificates from your employer(s) for the period you have worked. We require employer certificates for the last 12 months of your employment. If your employer has submitted an electronic certificate, you'll need to approve it with your e-identification before we can access it. You can find the certificate on "Mina sidor" in the "Nya arbetsgivarintyg" (New employer certificates) tab.